Playing games and eating yummy food on a birthday day.
Below are the girls helping me get the seeds planted, we're getting ready for our winter garden. Above was our bike ride on Alden's birthday. It was a perfect morning for a bike ride.
Above was Calvin just after we got his drivers permit. We went around the church parking lot, we will need to do a bunch of driving in safe places before we go on the busy road. Below is something Maebryn made at the Primary activity when they talked about Jonah and the Whale.
Sunday afternoon Come Follow Me and Maebryn giving me a foot and leg massage. This girl is so full of love and is often giving cards, massages, trying to help.
Birthday and Primary activity that was amazing on the old testament and especially Solomon's temple. It was a wonderful day and a great day celebrating this amazing young man that I get to call my son.
A friend gave us this tree we just had to pick it up. It was inside a pool filter that our friend sawed open and then it was a project to figure out how to lift it and then to move it. We did get it to our house and I wondered if it would live as we destroyed a bunch of roots and it went through a lot. All of the original leaves fell out but new leaves just started sprouting so I think it made it! I'm hopeful to have a good garden this coming year.
This was the week before Andrew came we went to a zoo on the other side of town. It was a perfect little outing. We fed camels, deer, goats, llamas and a few others as well as got to see a few other animals.
This was the day Andrew left. We sure enjoyed having him here!
In morning scripture study we have started always having a hymn first which I have loved. I also love having it in this front room. This is my little celestial room, it is peaceful and away from all of the chores and things that need to be done and it has the piano. :) Above was one day I walked into Roslyn and Maebryn's room to see if perfectly clean with their beds made so very well. I wanted to snap a picture. The girls even went through toys and other things that they don't use to donate. It was wonderful!
One of the days that Andrew was here we went and visited Ron and Tara as well as went to a state park. Andrew gave just about everyone except the oldest two a piggy back ride. It was a beautiful hike and nice to be out in nature as with the heat we haven't been doing as much.
Above is Roslyn making something. Below was Andrew came to visit which was so fun. We had gotten into a low of the summer and having him come was perfect to make the end of the summer more exciting. He read lots of stories to the kids and just made them all feel special.
The kids have done a lot of baking lately which has been so fun on so many levels. I love eating their creations and I love seeing them learn these skills.
Maebryn is so good about picking flowers to bring in to put on the table. They often go in a little blue vase and the red flowers look so pretty in it.
Rolled ice cream above and watching a movie on a Sunday afternoon.
Our little princess below loves to dress up. Above is Roslyn reading to Maebryn. Roslyn has started to read to Maebryn more and more, it is pretty cute.
Family dinner and playing Squeaky Kingdom together. It really is a fun game.
Michael and I enjoyed our get away to pickup Alden from camp. When we got home it was fun to see Alden reading 500 hats book to Maebryn as it was a book I read to him many many times when he was little.






















































No comments:
Post a Comment