Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Typical Day

I haven't ever put up what happens on a typical day here in Mississippi and last night Michael's mom gave us the idea and so here it is. This is a typical night here at our home. I often forget to put things like this up but one day we will want to know what we did on an average day.Michael usually finds one to two hours each night to study. I am grateful that right now that is all of the studying he needs but I am sure he will need to study more soon.


While Dad studies Alden and I start getting ready for bed. He gets his much loved bath and gets to eat some of his oat or rice cereal.


Later on in the evening Michael always finds time to give Alden some Daddy time. He usually reads Alden a couple of stories before he goes to bed. As you can see Alden is rather tired and ready for bed by this time. (Usually around 9p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment