Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wonderful Wicked Wenesday!

Yesterday was an exciting day here at our home. 1st... Alden got his violin!! Someone I teach had a size too small sent to them so I said I would buy it from her.
Alden tries playing it with the bow but when that becomes difficult he reduces to plucking. I am excited, because now everyone in our home has a violin!

Alden also got his Halloween costume yesterday but pictures will be forthcoming.

And the other exciting thing is that Michael and I went and saw "Wicked". I have wanted to see this play for a long time. I have listened, danced to, cleaned to Wicked songs since just after I started College 6 years ago. It was nice to have a date with my ever so handsome husband!

4 comments:

  1. I love Aldens little violin, I am sure you will have him playing it in no time. I am glad you got to go see wicked--I can't wait to go with my hot date :) How fun for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the violin is blue. That is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete