Thursday, November 11, 2010

Busy Week.. and a couple more pics! :)

Here are some more pictures from the day our family went and got our pictures taken.
I love the little dance Alden is doing in this one!
(It is called the "I am going to escape dance", and he looks pretty happy about it!)
I thought this was a fun one of Michael and I.

Alden...
( I don't even need to explain why I like this one.)

Those are a few more of the pictures Savannah took for us. We are still trying to decide which ones we will be framing, there were a lot that we like...so we will see.

This week has been a little busy but Michael has been a good sport. He had one of his last tests before Thanksgiving Break!! He has also been watching Alden every night since Friday last week. I have been playing the violin for a play called Gepetto and Son, done by the kudzo playhouse. It has been fun but tiring...not really sure if I would do it again, but I am enjoying it while I am in it now!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I thought the one of Alden "danging" was so funny. I knew you would like it!!

    ReplyDelete