Friday, February 17, 2012

Wonderful Life

Things have been going really well here at our home. Multiple times a week I look at all of my handsome boys and just wish I could put this time in a bottle and save it. This morning when I woke up all the boys were asleep in one room. Alden on the floor by the bed, Calvin in the pack in play and Michael in the bed, I thought to myself I sure am lucky to be surrounded by 3 incredibly handsome boys!!
I love the stages both Calvin and Alden are at, it is so fun to see them learn and grow together. It is fun to see how excited Alden gets every time Calvin wakes up from a nap and how excited he is to play with Calvin. The tackling has already begun! Alden hugs Calvin and then rolls over so that Calvin is on top of him, he laughs and says how Calvin is getting him.

1 comment:

  1. You are a lucky woman, Ta! I'm glad you're cherishing these happy times.

    ReplyDelete