Friday, December 12, 2014

Michael's birthday!

Michael's Birthday seemed to come and go so fast this year. It was a great day though.  We started it with a special sausage gravy breakfast, then he went to work and we finished celebrating when he got home.  (I was thinking it was too bad he had to work so late on his birthday but then he reminded me that at least he wasn't taking finals.  When he was in school, his birthday was always just before or during finals.)  For dinner we had a classic Lasagna and an ice cream cake for his cake.

My real favorite part of Michael's birthday was the Saturday before I planned a surprise date. (We don't get a babysitter very often and really haven't left Benson much at all.) But this time we left everyone, had a special picnic and then went birthday shopping. It was nice being able to walk around, visit and shop with my wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment