Sunday, February 21, 2016

Gila Valley Temple and Valentines

The Thursday before Valentines we drove to Central, AZ to go to the Gila Valley Temple.  Michael's grandma grew up in the area so on our drive there we read from her book of that time in her life.  It was neat to learn a little bit more about her life and to see the area where she was.

These were a couple of fun buildings that we found...


Alden and Calvin have been making some fun car tracks lately.  When they are done they will often take pictures of there work with my phone.  I have videos of the cars going down and close ups of each piece of the track.  It is fun to see them make them!
Valentines Day was a great day! These pictures were taken the day after Valentines when we celebrated Valentines with the preschool.  I decided to celebrate the day after just because that is when we were learning about the letter V so it worked out well! The boys had fun seeing and reading all of their Valentines that they got.  I was spoiled on Valentines day by all my wonderful boys but most especially by my amazing husband. I am grateful and very blessed to have all of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment