Monday, March 21, 2016

My birthday and painting!


Bowling a week after my birthday! My birthday this year was a rough day. Alden had gotten the flu a few days before and then the day before my birthday Calvin, Benson and I got it. Our sickest day was my birthday. Michael had made some great food but none of us are anything. Benson had three febrial seizures, I spent all my time and energy helping him which made it so Calvin was just left to suffer on his own. Anyways it was a tough day.
I decided that once we felt better we were all going to go bowling with my birthday money. It was so nice to get out and do something fun with all my boys!



A neighbor brought over finger paints for the boys. It is always fun to have them painting together.  Below is Benson painting a little sun catcher window that we did for preschool. I love doing preschool for a lot of reasons but one of those reasons is that I plan out crafts for my boys when normally I would probably let that slide.



No comments:

Post a Comment