Tuesday, July 5, 2016

3 months old and first swim!

We have been to the swimming pool a number of times but I haven't put Evan in because the water has been cold and I worried about the huge temperature change from the heat to the cold pool.  But the other day he went in for his first swim and seemed to be quite content with the whole thing.
Evan is our super smiley boy.  He has some of the best and biggest grins.  He makes me smile and laugh often, so grateful for this sweet little boy. He is now 3 months and growing well.  He is tall like Calvin was.  As far as I can remember I would say that Evan is our biggest talker, he loves to sit and talk to us and will respond any time I ask him something. He is also very observant. In this way he is like Alden was as a baby, he notices if I change my hair or if I put on a hat, or anything like that.  You will see him stare at whatever has changed and will even smile if he thinks it is funny at least so it seems.  My sunglasses are one that he will often smile at and seems to say, "Mommy those are silly why do you have those on." The one way in which he is like Benson is that he is a good little snuggler. We sure love this sweet little boy! What a blessing he has been in our home.








1 comment:

  1. Your boys certainly are brothers. They have their own look, but look so much alike too! And yay for a new piano!

    ReplyDelete