Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Utah!

Grandma's house! It was nice to visit both Grandma's this month! My dad, Grandpa flew out to help me drive out to Utah. He flew in Thursday afternoon and was back at his home Friday afternoon..a quick trip. It sure was nice of him to fly out to help me. I always love having the one on one time with him, finding more about what life was like for him and learning from his wealth of knowledge.
The boys were excited to make it to Grandma's and play outside in the nice cool weather. It was beautiful there!


Ensign peak! Most of the week was spent getting things done around the house and then having Alden and Calvin take the SAT at Mom's school. They even attended school for a couple of days. So Wednesday morning I decided it'd be nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. I headed up to Ensign peak... when we got there people were getting their camel packs on, sunscreen, and they were all in hiking attire. I started wondering if maybe I was getting over my head. After all it was just me with 4 young boys and one small water bottle and no sunscreen. I told them that maybe we'd only hike part way... but they did great and it wasn't too difficult of a hike. We all enjoyed being at the top together looking out over the valley!








Towards the end of our stay we camped out in the back yard. We all had fun camping out in the yard. It was the perfect temperature!



The boys went on lots of wagon rides, taking turns pulling each other.

Family reunion! It was neat being all together under one roof! Everything went really smoothly and we're excited to do it again next year!









No comments:

Post a Comment