Sunday, August 13, 2017

June 2017






In the month of June Calvin and Benson started playing baseball. They both had a great season with a great team. Also I have a few pictures of my wonderful boys on a Sunday afternoon!





All of my favorite people on one chair! One of our friends was getting rid of this chair, we had been looking for one similar to this for a little while.  It works perfect to cuddle up and read a good book with a few boys sitting on your lap!



This picture is simply to prove that yes I have made cauliflower pizza...I think this was actually a second attempt that turned out better than my first attempt.  We liked it, it does work...but I think it is just too much work and I think I used 3 heads of cauliflower, at least 2 to make this small pizza.  I just don't think it is the most practical way to make pizza for a big family. One day I might find our perfect pizza recipe but for now I'm still trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment