Sunday, February 27, 2022

November

 


Maebryn loves being able to go up to the playhouse, she enjoys being outside as long as it's not cold but luckily it isn't yet.







We all love when uncle Austen comes. Above they are learning the chicken dance and below Austen helped me finish my drinking fountain that I have been working on.  I wanted to put a drinking fountain up by the playhouse, and there is probably a better way of doing it but I bought a bird bath and had started drilling a hole in it to put a hose through for a fountain. I had started putting the hose in the ground but drilling the hole was taking me a long time.  He went and got a large drill bit and finished it in one day.

Austen headed to Spain and we headed to Sea World to see the Christmas lights.




This was at the park just before we took Austen to the airport.

Seeing the lights.




















How we love our matching Tara shirts!
These two often wake up really early.  One morning they woke up extra early around 3 or 4 and determined that they were still tired so fell asleep on the sofa an hour or so later.







Calvin made this head in 3D art. He enjoyed playing around with it for a while.

Frozen with my girls.  When I saw the local theatre was doing frozen, I thought it would be fun to go see it together. It was perfect! Roslyn dressed up as Elsa along with many in the audience. We sat in the balcony on the side where I could easily walk back and forth with Maebryn without anyone seeing me or being in anyone's way. It was perfect because Roslyn sat spell bound the entire time and I got to dance around with Maebryn in the doorway. (If I could have my pick I would dance through all musicals on the side in my own little world. )






Pool Dig- Digging the hole for the pool.  I was praying the whole time that we wouldn't hit rock. The guy in charge said that we for sure would with the ground being as it was, but we didn't. I was so grateful.









Thanksgiving we had family come and visit.  It was such a treat to have them with us here to celebrate the day and to be with us in our home.
Thanksgiving Jingo and our Thanksgiving table

Putting up the Christmas tree- One of our neighbors threw this tree out in the trash just after Christmas last year, we picked it up and everything works perfectly on it and it fits just right.


Sleeping next to the window in their bedroom so that they could see the Christmas lights as they fell asleep.

Swings!! We love these, it was an idea I had and wondered if it would work. We were all glad that it did.






No comments:

Post a Comment