Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Nice long weekend (thanks to the ice)

This is us on Saturday Morning. We got up and went outside early just in case everything melted away... it didn't but it sure was beautiful. Michael had school canceled on Friday and Saturday the school was closed, so I got to have him all weekend long with me!
Michael and Alden behind our apartment with the ice covered trees and grass.
Alden and I in the same spot.

Now these pictures below is what we were all doing with our snowed in weekend...
I worked on my ABC book and made a really big mess!
Michael got some studying in
and Alden gave us his smiles.
All in all it was a wonderful weekend:)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found my blog and I am glad I now have yours :) . Your ABC book is so cute, what a fun idea. Perfect for learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta!
    Alden is getting so big and is oh so cute. Miss ya'll!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete