Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This day in years past...

Two years ago today is the day I met my amazing husband. I am very grateful to Jon and Meghan for setting it up! This picture was actually from a different day but is down town close to were we went that day for Logan's baby blessing.
One year ago today is the day that Michael and I found out we would be having a baby. We found out we were expecting Alden! I am also grateful for this little one in my life. I have two wonderful boys that I will be able to call family forever. I am very grateful for both of them!

3 comments:

  1. That's neat that you found out you were pregnant on the day that you met (well a year later...)! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It's fun to follow your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just goes to show that you have no idea where you will be in one year!! Congratulations. It was our pleasure to introduce you.

    ReplyDelete