Friday, February 25, 2011

A Wonderful Week

This week has been great! We have all been healthy and happy. It has been especially nice to see Alden so happy. He has had fun playing with the boys that come over, and he is glad that I have finally stopped taking his temperature every few hours.
Also Michael's test schedule slowed down a little bit this week, and now he is done until after spring break! I am excited to have him home and he is excited for the break.
Another great thing is that we will be moving to a 2 bedroom apt next week. For probably obvious reasons I am really excited about this as well. I am even more excited after taking to Michael's mom who is in full swing thinking of decorating ideas for the kids room!
Another great thing is that we will have visitors this next week. Michael's parents will be coming to spend some of spring break with us.
It has been a great week and we have a very nice week of spring break ahead of us!
This is a picture from a couple weeks back when we had school canceled because of all of the snow.

3 comments:

  1. That is fun to move to a 2 bedroom and also to have his family come and visit. Let me know if you need anything while you are moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the 2 bedroom place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are having a great week after a horrible one and especially that you are moving to a two bedroom - that will be so great with two kids! If you need help moving or cleaning, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete