Monday, August 18, 2014

preschool

 I keep forgetting to take pictures of Calvin's preschool class and to get pictures of the things he is doing. When I'm teaching I'm constantly thinking about what we're doing, what we're doing next and how well the class is internalizing everything. Picture taking is usually the last thing on my mind.. but I finally remembered today and maybe now can remember more in the future.

Anyways Calvin started preschool on August 4th. I am his teacher and we have three other friends who come and join us. So far we are both loving it! He loves that he has friends who come to play and he has been learning lots.

Above is a picture of the ocean he made last week while learning about the letter o. (Alden is holding it up because Calvin was too tired. Calvin will still take a nap about once a week and I think this was taken on a nap day.)
The picture below was today while they were working with linking cubes. Calvin loves that he goes to school just like his big brother and seems to really look forward to preschool every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment