Saturday, October 4, 2014

Benson

Often at night Benson will stay up for a little while with Michael and I.  He gets in this fun mood, really I think it is a tired mood, but fun none the less.  Anyways he thinks everything is funny and will laugh and smile at almost anything you do.  It brings a smile to my face every night!
I love having this little guy to hold and snuggle. I realized I don't have many pictures with just him and I and decided I better get some.  He now has 4 teeth on the bottom and two on the top.
Benson just started the full big boy crawl.  He has been doing the army crawl for quite some time but on Thursday we had gone up to Mesa to go do our monthly temple trip and for some reason he started doing the big boy crawl in the play place at chick-fila.  I love it!! I really really love the crawling stage, it is definitely one of my favorite stages, it is another thing that brings a smile to my face to see my little one crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment