Saturday, March 14, 2015

30 years old!

I have left the lovely 20's and have now started my next decade of life. I am excited to see what the 30's have in store! My birthday was a great simple day. Michael although he did not feel well, still woke up early to make me a wonderful breakfast. This is the first year I can remember that Michael wasn't home all day on my birthday. (It's always landed on vacation days as far as I don't remember.) Alden and Calvin made sure to do all of the dishes throughout the day so I didn't have to do any work.
During the day we went to the park and rode the marry go round in front of the 99 cent store. It was a wonderful day!!!


Above is Calvin doing dishes. Below is the card Alden made for me and one of the best birthday presents ever. The day before my birthday, Alden had woken up early to make this card before I got up. Inside was this card with most of all the money he had made doing his lemonade stand! Which is most of all his money that he has been working hard to earn. Everyone worked so hard to make sure I had the perfect day, I don't think it could have been any better.

Below is the very yummy gluten free strawberry cake Michael made for my birthday. It was the perfect cake, I think it could very well be the yummiest cake I've had!

No comments:

Post a Comment