Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekend's in March and the start of Spring break

 Friday mornings I still try to do a bike ride to the park. It had been a few weeks since we'd gone but we've rededicated ourselves to going again. Calvin, Benson and I love going.



 This was that same Friday. To celebrate the weekend, and to keep all boys busy why I attempted to clean up the house, we pulled out our air mattress that is now used as a jumping pad! The boys loved it!
 This is Benson and his much loved balloons. My parents gave him and the other boys balloons for valentines day. Benson loves that Balloon and insisted on holding it every time I rocked him. On my birthday a friend brought me 3 balloons so all of the boys would have one. Again anytime he sees them he says, "oon" and wants to hold them. He now points out balloons everywhere we go.
Benson can say 3 words, balloon, Daddy, and Jesus. It is fun to see him start to express himself.

 School with my favorite boys! On weekends and really anytime we have the time we will all go to the school room together and do school. It is one of my favorite things to do, and I think they all enjoy it too. It is fun to see Benson big enough to sit on the chairs. He gets so we excited when we first sit him down. (That excitement must have worn off by the time I took this picture.)

 Feeding the ducks! It's a challenge to find ducks here in the dessert but now that we have we try to make the drive every now and again so we can feed them. Tucson


No comments:

Post a Comment