Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sailing!

I took sailing in college and would take any chance I could get when I was at BYU to go sailing with the sailing club.  I was super excited when Becca and Christopher said they were going to take us sailing! 
Michael and I have talked about how it would be fun to be sailors one day.  Well although I loved the trip it made me realize that I don't think Michael and I are quite that adventurous.  Maybe one day but not for now.  At one point the ship was leaning so far to one side that I was basically standing on the bench across from me.  Christopher was not worried one bit but I on the other hand was sure we were on the verge of capsizing.  Luckily we didn't capsize, Christopher was right that we were a okay.  
Michael and I went sailing once together and we were constantly worried about capsizing, now I realize that maybe we weren't as close as I thought back then.









These are the boys in there pjs at Uncle Christophers and Aunt Becca's

No comments:

Post a Comment