Thursday, September 20, 2018

May- Knott's Berry farm


Our cute little one trying on a bunch of clothes people gave her at her baby blessing. She is one well loved little one.








I had heard of this place but hadn't ever made it over.  This was a free day, they have once a month, so we decided to go. We enjoyed our time here and I think it would be fun to visit maybe another time when it isn't so hot. (I think it would be best to visit with just one of the older boys on a date and plan to make it a writing adventure.  It is full of a number of little places that would be great to inspire a story.)  The day we went the mermaids were there, they had a couple of stories to tell us so that was fun to learn about them and the fairies that live there!






This is a dress I had as a little girl that my mom had saved all of these years.  It has been fun to put Roslyn in a couple of the outfits I had as a girl.

This was Michael and my favorite outfit.  I think I wrote this before but she tended to have the most blow outs in this outfit...I couldn't figure out if it was the outfit or that she happened to be in this outfit more than other ones so just happened to be more likely to have blow outs in it.

Roslyn is a little daddy's girl just like I thought she would be.  She loves being with dad and does really well for him.  She has probably spent more time as a baby with Michael then any other baby has been able to.  (Work is less demanding and Michael's calling has been less demanding and I have had more going on giving her more daddy time.)

One day holding my sweet little one.  For a long while I would try to have a nap with Roslyn sleeping on me at least once a week.  I love having a sleeping baby on me and just want to soak in as many opportunities as I can.



Knott's Berry Farm- End of the school year trip! The boys had been looking forward to this trip for a long time and they loved every minute of it.  They have wanted to ride roller coasters so we decided to take this trip to celebrate the end of the school year.

We visited Aunt Becca and Uncle Christopher which was fun.  The boys enjoyed playing with cousin Jack.

Uncle Austen came in for a suprise visit which was super great.  The boys always enjoy having time with him.
Getting these two little cousins together.  It is fun that they are so close in age.  There are three little girl cousins that are just about a month apart.









Alden's chocolate factory.  One of the last school projects Alden had was to read a biography on someone.  He chose to do one on his favorite author, Roald Dahl.  He presented the information he had gathered and then made a number of chocolates for us to try and rate, something that was a highlight of bording school for Roald Dahl.






Swimming, swimming swimming.  Something we love to do in great abundance.





Beauty and the Beast with all of my little ones.  I love going to plays with all of my buddies.  This was Roslyn's first play.








Evan gave up his afternoon nap a couple of times...which made for some funny sleeping spots this being one of them.  He has since decided he needs that nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment