Sunday, June 6, 2021

March

 

Roslyn had a wonderful birthday.  She had been looking forward to this day pretty much since the last one. She had a wonderful day and loved every piece of it.  She even got the cake she had been asking for all year. This was her first birthday with a cake..we've always just done something else because of still having leftover cake from Evan's special day we have done berries or muffins. But Benson informed her if she wanted a cake she needed to ask for one so she has been asking since that time..not exactly asking but telling us all of the things that were going to be on her cake and that were going to be in it. It wasn't all of those things, it was a rather long list if I kept track of all of them over the entire year but it was everything she wanted on this day and it was great!

Maebryn is grabbing her toes and Ilove it! I love it when babies find there feet, I just think it is so cute as they roll around.
Loving the swing.


Our neighbor gave Roslyn a bunch of princess dresses the day before her birthday, it was perfect timing to make her day even more special.



Evan's birthday was perfect and just what he wanted.  He knew just what he wanted and had it all planned out perfectly, and things went just about as how he planned them.  Most importantly the stuffed animal Lemur that I am amazed he convinced us to get him, he got it. (I usually would say we have enough stuffed animals in our house but that was the one thing he really wanted..so I caved.)





For his dinner I was surprised that he asked for tomato soup. It was a good pick and we all enjoyed it.
Chocolate shoe from a church activity..it was very impressive, I wanted to get a picture of it on Roslyn's foot because it was just her size and who can say that they have worn chocolate shoes...but I should have figured it wasn't quite that strong and didn't hold out for me to get the picture..I should have had her put them on while sitting down.

Sea World! This was a quick weekend trip and a surprise for  the kids. It was fun to surprise them with a fun quick adventure.







This was the first ride I had the kids go on...they were not fans, I should have put them on a less scary ride at first because they were about done riding after that.  

Spring made it's way to Texas and we have beautiful daffodils that Grandma planted all over the yard.  We have loved them.
My beehives!! Super excited about getting bees and about these hives, I'm hoping it'll all work out and that some day we may even have honey to harvest.






This comic I put in just to remember my sweet Evan on St. Patricks day.  I was a little off of my game this march but I did at least remember it was St Patricks day and decided that we would have all of our food be more or less green. Evan by the evening was almost in tears as he said, "Is dinner going to be green too?" He wasn't the biggest fan of the green smoothie and other green things I had planned.


This was my dress as a baby and my amazing mother has saved it all of these years and now my girls have both warn it.  I love the little bonnets, so fun.


Visiting some of our favorite people who always seem to make every day seem special and fun. They have inspired me to remember to make childhood magical.












Tresure hunt through the yard

Visiting Tyler State Park. It was beautiful and I wish I had planned to spend more time there but we did get to enjoy it some.





This little girl might not be a happy traveler in the car but she sure is a happy camper! :)



Matching clothes. I love these cute outfits, so fun to have them matching.





















More matching outfits








No comments:

Post a Comment