Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 cubed!!!!!!!!!!





My absolutely amazingly wonderful husband is now 3^3 !!
I don't know if you realize how great this is so I will explain. You are only cubed 4 times in your whole life (unless you live to an incredibly old age of 125). You are cubed at the ages of 1, 8, 27 and 64. The only other thing that you will be 4 times in your life is a factorial. You are only a factorial at the ages of 1, 2, 6, and 24. Michael and I have both passed all of the factorial ages, unless we life to the ripe old age of 120. So now we only get to be cubed and sometimes squared.

2 comments:

  1. I have never thought about my age in those terms before. hmmm.... gives me something to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Michael!! I love this post!!

    ReplyDelete