Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Projects

I have been working on a couple of projects, they are almost done so I figured I would post them.

1. The first one I am going to mention is actually complete and that was the Piano/ Violin Recital that I have been planning for. All of the student's that played did a wonderful job and everything was really nice.

2. Quiet Book- Almost complete, I just have to sew a button on the front to use to keep the book closed. I have put up a couple of the pages. I was excited to use it at church to entertain Alden but he isn't quite old enough for it yet. He is getting there though.

Can you tell I made it from old things. I didn't spend one penny on the whole thing, everything was from something we already had.

3. This one has also changed a lot from how it is in this picture, there is no longer red on the left side, but this is my first oil painting. It was a lot of fun to do and fun to work with oils. Again, I didn't spend anything on this project either, we had everything I used on it even the canvas!

2 comments:

  1. I love the page of the quiet book with the face! You're so crafty and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously amazing all the projects you do-and at no cost. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete