Monday, May 5, 2014

Beginning of Utah trip!

This trip was a last minute decision. A few weeks before the trip I had talked to my sister about finding a way to see her and meet her boyfriend. We decided we could meet up half way in Vegas.  After about a week I decided since I have no time restraints and they do I could leave earlier and meet them in St George. Everyone else decided they'd come to so I'd have help driving all the way to salt lake!
I met my brother in Phoenix ( he was there for work) He then drove us to his house in Vegas. Spent the night then his family and mine went to St George where we met up with the rest of the family! ( most everyone was there just not my parents and my brother in Texas)
 All of the cousins! So fun to be with them.
 We spent one night at my aunts home where she did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. ( we were here almost exactly a year ago and she had done a hunt then. The boys were so excited to do it again!)

1 comment:

  1. so fun! you're brave to do that w/ a baby, but I guess you had help too. glad you all got to be together!

    ReplyDelete