Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day

 Well I am almost all caught up on this blog which is good for lots of reasons. One of those reasons is pictures tend to get deleted sometimes on my phone. And that is what happened to all of my mother's day pictures.
I've posted a couple pictures of Benson. So nice to have a little snuggled especially one with such a cute smile. I've been wanting to get one of Benson's teeth, he has his two bottom teeth, they make for a great smile!
 Anyways back to Mother's day. It was a wonderful day. Super relaxed with all of my boys around. Alden and Calvin came in my room in the morning bringing me flowers and cards. Then for breakfast Michael had made a very yummy baked oatmeal.
Church couldn't have been more perfect. Then had a nice relaxing afternoon after that. Michael made an amazing dinner, and an amazing dessert. The brownies I have a picture of I made a few days earlier but Michael made a cookie cake from the same blog. (It's one of my favorites now called chocolate covered Katie)
They are healthy desserts. It's easy to eat no sugar when you can eat such yummy treats! I did cheat on the chocolate chips. They are normal chocolate chips...but they're mostly no sugar which is good enough for me.
Getting back to Mother's day it couldn't have been any better. I was treated like a queen all day long. So grateful to be a mother of such sweet boys and to have such a great man at my side through it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment