Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pi day!!

 Did you know that the whole month of March was pi month? 3-14. So that made pi day extra special and I couldn't let it pass without having pie!
This year I've been eating basically no sugar... I am not being as strict as I have in the past...but sweet things are out. (reasoning behind this madness is that I did it once in highschool and my allergies disappear! Every year since then they have slowly returned, this last year they were just as bad as they once were...so time to say goodbye allergies and sugar!)
Anyways this pie had an almond crust filled with apples, blueberries and dates and tasted amazing... Well at least it did to me the no sugar eater. Everyone else liked it but were not nearly as in love with it as I was.
Kale popcorn night.  Kale popcorn is really yummy, my boys liked the kale in it just as much or more than the popcorn. Definitely a winner!

1 comment:

  1. Kale popcorn?!? just raw kale, or do you make kale chips?

    ReplyDelete