Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween crafts

 I was putting away the Halloween things and realized I never got a picture of the crafts the boys did. The pumpkins were the craft I did with the preschool kids for letter p.  The house was our first build and grow. (Alden had been stuck on his house building idea and would ask every day, "mom can we build a house today?" I've tried to explain how you need to practice, make plans etc..to all of this Alden had a solution... He'd already built lots of houses with his blocks, he also started drawing plans each day ect.. The only thing he hadn't done was practice with wood. So that is what got me looking into build and grow I was excited when I saw a house is what they'd be doing. It was perfect!)

 Some more pictures of Benson. We sure love this happy snuggly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment