Sunday, November 16, 2014

Musicals

 I love musicals, I almost always leave with a new desire to sing and dance more often. Also most have a good message with a lesson to be learned.
When I decided to do preschool at home. One reason was for Calvin's sake to have friends learning with him, another was to have funds to spend on fun preschool crafts, and the last was to have funds to spend on educational activities with my boys (plays, museums, ext.). (I guess another one is that I love doing it!)
It has been fun for me to find and take the boys to plays and places I otherwise wouldn't have.
This last month Michael and I went to Adam's family. ( fun musical but not one for my little ones.)
Then Alden and I had a special date and went to The Sound of Music.
At the beginning of the year Calvin and I will have our special date and go to "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang".

No comments:

Post a Comment