Friday, September 18, 2015

Bits of random


This picture I took of Benson with the dirty shirt, I took simply so I can remember what it is like having toddlers. I am pretty sure he couldn't have been outside for more than two minutes.  When I came out to join him, he was ready to come inside covered head to toe in dirt.  I don't know how many times a day where I walk into a room and say, "Is it really humanly possible to make a mess that big in such a short amount of time".  I have discovered that yes, yes it is, and it is part of all of the fun of having small children.  It's finding the same joy in the mess that they find.

The picture of Benson below is a picture of the day the birthday package from Grandma came in the mail.  She sent all of the boys birthday presents together.  It was fun to see them all open their gifts but was especially fun to watch Benson.  I didn't capture it well here but he was so excited.  The other boys had received cards and gifts for their birthday's that are so close together. He never had seemed as though he felt left out but it was fun to see him beam when he realized that he had a number of little presents that were just for him to open and enjoy!
These last couple of pictures were when we did letter h with the preschool class.  The key word for H is hair so we made hats with hair.  I couldn't resist getting a picture of everyone with there hats on! 



No comments:

Post a Comment