Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Finishing up school and Christmas PJ's!

I feel as though I finally had a good routine going with school just as we finished up for a nice long winter break.  Hopefully I will be able to jump right back in when the break ends.  We ended up finishing preschool the Monday before Christmas and we don't go back until the 9th so it has been a nice and long break. I've really enjoyed it and feel as though I have been able to finally get the last few things done around the house.



One of the days in the week before Christmas I played in a music night at our Church before we went we let the boys open their pj's from Tara.  They are super cute and we all love them. So fun to have two little Elf's, Santa Claus, and little reindeer!







One of our last days of home school before the break we learned about the Fibonacci Sequence. After we talked a little about it we all made Fibonacci sticks with different fruits and veggies. The boys had fun doing it and made a number of Fibonacci  sticks.





No comments:

Post a Comment