Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Thanksgiving and temple Christmas lights!

Uncle Austen came for Thanksgiving, which was nice because we ended up having a bunch of little projects to do that he was able to help with. These pictures were just after we got the T.V. Michael has wanted a T.V. for a long time but I have been very reluctant to have one. The deal was that when I got my piano he could get his T.V.  Well a few months ago I found a piano on craigslist and so Michael was able to get his T.V. It has been a fun thing to have and makes for fun movie nights. So far it has been more of a blessing than a curse. ( I kind of thought it would be more of a curse then a blessing but we have all really enjoyed it!)

Thanksgiving Dinner was great full of lot of yummy foods.  This year as we sat down for Thanksgiving dinner we all just thought of how blessed we have been especially this year. We have been greatly blessed and have much to be thankful for.



After dinner and going hot tubing we all sat around to watch a Christmas movie on our new T.V. I can't express how blessed I have felt this year, this Thanksgiving felt surreal with all of the blessing that were all around me.  

Playing football in the yard!
The first Thursday in December we went to the temple a little later than usual so that we were able to see all of the Christmas lights. The temple is a beautiful place during all of it's seasons.



No comments:

Post a Comment