Tuesday, August 28, 2018

April





This is Roslyn at 1-2 weeks old.  It was fun getting her dressed in the cute little dress with the big bows.  She is such a cute fun little one to snuggle and love. My favorite thing is taking naps with her lying on top of me. We are all in love with her, it is so fun to see how much her brothers love and care for her.





This was just a sweet moment I wanted to remember, and it lasted long enough for me to go get my phone and capture it.  Alden for quite a while was just talking to and singing to Roslyn just letting her know how special she was.

This was one of those times that Roslyn fell asleep in my arms that I actually had my phone and just wanted to remember how wonderful it is to be holding her and how tiny she is.


Another Sunday. Fun to be picking out which dress to wear and which bow to wear with it! :)


Last day of preschool we had the program and graduation and then about an hour later we headed up the mountain to go camping. By my request Michael used one of his days off to take the day off that we have the program. Since he doesn't get many days off in a row we decided it'd be a good idea to use the day and go camping as a family.
Roslyn's first camping trip.  She wasn't quite a month old. (3 weeks old)





The next morning after camping we went for a walk by this little lake.  This is the lake we were camping not far from.

No comments:

Post a Comment