Tuesday, August 28, 2018

March

Sanding, sanding and more sanding! I have wanted to do a wood work project with the boys and I found one that would be perfect.  It was simple but also something I had wanted to do for our yard.  We have had a sandbox for a while but the boys often...almost always, forget to put the lid on it which is okay as long as it doesn't rain.  If it does rain it becomes a mud pool, mosquito magnet. Not what I want in my yard or having my boys play in, so we decided to make a sand box that had no bottom to keep that from happening.


Benson bird watching! Benson loves little animals and bugs.  He is often afraid of them but he loves them.  He has watched the doves on our patio, build their nest, sit on their nest, and the babies grow up.  This particular day the babies were looking like they were getting ready to learn to fly so he sat there for a long time just watching and waiting for those babies to learn to fly. (Eventually he did come in, and it wasn't long there after that they did take their first flight.)

Evan and the counters.  He's almost 2 and is a big climber.  He loves candy and now has figured out how to get to it.  I came into the kitchen to find this boy up on the counters looking for some candy in the cupboard.  He has an amazing ability to find candy anywhere in the house.



Benson wanted to make something all on his own and made this little car.  It was so creative.  He found all of the pieces and put everything together.  It was fun seeing all of the little details he found to add to it.

Baby Shower for our little girl! It was super nice all of the preschool Mom's got together and through this shower for me.  We just did it right after preschool which couldn't have been more perfect.  I didn't have to go anywhere or do anything.  They showed up with food and lunch and gifts. We had a great time visiting and letting our kids play and had some amazing food.  They even made gluten free cupcakes! I have felt so much love from them and others. This little girl is going to have quite the wardrobe!









Evan is growing up so quickly.  It is hard to believe he is almost my big 2 year old.  He isn't talking much yet but he lets us know what he wants. He loves to swing, color, read and do just about anything.


Evan's birthday! The boys couldn't have been nicer they did everything to help him have the best day possible.  One thing they did with him to start off was to play with the castle with him.  They helped him to everything and anything he wanted to do with it.

These pictures were taken in the morning and then shortly their after Michael and I went to the doctor for my last doctor's appt to check up on the baby.  I was thinking it would be a quick appt. and was hoping to be back home quickly thereafter so I could celebrate Evan's birthday with him.  (I kept it because I did want to know how everything was going as I was 4 days past due and hadn't been to the doctor for some time.) My doctor sent me over to the hospital to have an ultrasound and stress test...it took much longer than I wanted and I was not patient at all.  But finally we were aloud to leave!  Hallelujah! :) I was so excited to get back home hold Evan and just be here with everyone. ( I really don't like hospitals and I decided I wasn't going back until I was pushing the baby out.)

Having cake and ice cream, this boy couldn't have been happier.  I was having consistent contractions but not painful or anything but I knew our next little one would be coming soon and was grateful she waited so I could be there for Evan's birthday and I thought it might be nice for her to have her own birthday anyways...she just needed to hold on for a few more hours, which she did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment