Saturday, June 14, 2014

new shirts!

I have an aunt that is amazing at finding and sending the most fun packages. They always bring a smile to the boys and my faces.  This week she sent us matching t-shirts!
 These are the ones that I got with everyone looking at the camera. Just for fun I posted a couple of the other ones I took, and trust me there were more, trying to get everyone looking. How did people do it before digital?


 Alden and Calvin wanted to take some funny pictures... We let Benson go take his much needed nap!

3 comments:

  1. Your boys are just so delightful! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that middle picture, Calvin reminds me of Andrew. Sure miss you and them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that middle picture, Calvin reminds me of Andrew. Sure miss you and them!

    ReplyDelete