Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The other day all 3 boys were in their room playing. It was fun to see them all together being so happy!

Lately Alden has been big into good guy bad guy stories games etc. I think in the picture at the top they were either building swords or towers.
The other night at dinner Alden explained how the broccoli was the good guys and the rice and chicken were the bad guys. ( at first I thought oh good he knows what is good for him) He then went on to explain how when he eats them it kills them. You wouldn't want to kill the good guys would you?
While I was sitting there talking to Alden I heard Calvin saying something I looked over and realized for the last several minutes he had been sitting there picking up a piece of rice throwing it and saying," it ran away, it ran away". Anyways it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment