Wednesday, September 4, 2019

February

I took this picture because I was thinking that it might be the last time I have my sweet little Evan falling asleep like this on the way home, after half way eating a banana.  (He's almost done with naps...but I guess with road trips he will probably still have a number of car naps ahead of him in his life time.) I think it was the last one in his car seat because not long after this he was switched to the booster chair.
Benson's garden.  I love it when my kids do fun creative things and this was one of those. He used some old flowers I was getting rid of and planted them.  He also picked some of these little red flowers that we have a lot of and some of the flowers on the ground that had fallen off the bogan via plants.



This was our project of digging for oil. The boys had fun doing this science experiment.




These two love bath time!
Alden and Calvin have really gotten into making comics, fun to see and find them around.
Valentines Day.  I love these sweater sets Roslyn has.  We had a fun time playing at the park!




I can't remember why I took this picture but I decided to include it because now that we've moved it's fun to look back and see our home.






Snow!! In Tucson!! So fun and so neat to see it.  We went to flagstaff the end of December to see snow...my youngest two cried and wanted to get out and away from it but here it was the best experience.   It's pretty nice when you can experience snow when it isn't even freezing outside.  I think it was in the upper 30's.







This looks like snow but it isn't.  It is the A on A mountain, we finally made it up here as a family.




Swimming! How we love our swimming pool. We had some warm days not long after the snow that were warm enough that the boys decided to go swimming...they were short swims.

My cute girl! She love this little blanket thing and her pink blanket.  It's so cute to see her snuggle with them and then suck her thumb. My first thumb sucker and I think it is pretty cute. :)
These are all pictures taken on my birthday.  The boys had earned a reward of bowling...I can't remember what for right now but I decided my birthday was a perfect day to fulfill that reward.  We all had a great time bowling together.




Evan is like Alden in this regard.  When Alden was Evan's age he loved making huge piles of stuff from all over the house and then sitting in the middle of it.  It drove me crazy and it still drives me a little crazy because it is just a lot of things dumped out and then all mixed together.  It makes us end up having a big sorting activity to get everything cleaned up.  But I do think there is something to this big mess, I think it actually helps them creatively or in understanding the world around them...not exactly sure but I am sure it strengthens some sort of skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment