Saturday, January 29, 2011

1st Doctor's Apt.


Yesterday I went to my first doctors apt. Our baby is 10 weeks old. I always like the fist doctor's apt because it makes everything seem real, that yes there is a baby in there.
So far this pregnancy has been much like the last one with Alden. (Except for the fact that I crave junk food, rather than fruits and veggies.) I have felt fairly good, all I get is really tired at the end of the day. This baby has the same due date as Alden, August 22, I am hoping that he or she decides to come a little earlier than Alden did, but we will just have to wait and see.

7 comments:

  1. Such great news!! Congratulations! I agree completely with you about the first appointment, too. It makes it all come together, and it's a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats (again)!!! Hope you liked my doc... he is an interesting character but the short wait always made it worth it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! You'll have to let me know how you like the doctor too! It seems we have some similar ideas on that front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!! how crazy that your two babies have the same due dates--that must have been very careful planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huzzah! I didn't know you are pregnant! Our babies will be close in age! fun, fun, FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete