Monday, January 10, 2011

Update- sorry no pictures

I just realized I haven't taken any pictures this year!!! Good thing it is only a few days into the year... but I though I would give an update anyways. This is what has been happening with us...

Michael has started back to school and seems to like it although we are all excited to have him home today...yes, those 2 inches outside did the trick. School is canceled :)

Alden is happy running around as normal, his latest word is "Thank you". He says it fairly well and clear every time you open the door for him to go outside. (He loves going outside!) He also has had a great desire to go swimming as of late, he always goes up to the apartment pool and tries to open the gate. (Thankfully it is always locked as I am sure the temperature is close to freezing in there.)

I haven't been going swimming as much because of the very cold water at the YMCA that I usually swim at, so last week Alden and I made the trip to the Olive Branch YMCA, which we both really enjoyed. Everyone kept stopping and saying, "That boy really likes the pool, doesn't he" I don't think he stopped smiling or laughing until we got out.

2 comments:

  1. Dustin's home today too! Crazy southern snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like Alden would make a great Texan--lots of hot weather and pools!

    ReplyDelete