Friday, January 14, 2011

A typical Day-- sortof

The other day, one of my friends posted what she did that day so people would know what she did during the day. It was fun to read... and I was thinking I would do the same.
I thought on Wednesday of doing it.. but that day was not a typical day and then yesterday.. no still not a typical day and then I thought I could write about today or maybe one of the days next week, but I finally decided maybe there are not typical days in my life right now.. each day is just a little bit different then the last, so I will right about yesterday even though today will be a totally different day.

It started about 6:30A.M., I got to sleep in, I didn't work in the morning which was really nice, I actually still woke up at 5, but at least I got to go back to sleep! :)

I got ready, cleaned up the house. Alden woke up at 8A.M. , I got him ready and fed, then some friends I am starting to watch on an almost daily basis came over at 8:30. All of us Alden, the two boys and I played until 2:45 P.M when their dad picked them up. (Alden would not nap today, there were too many fun things to do I guess, one of the other boys did take a nice nap though, so that was good.)

at 3:00 P.M. Alden and I drove to a town about 30 min south so I could practice a song with a lady. I will be playing the song in their ward, and because I go there to practice I give all 3 of my students from that town their violin lessons. Alden finally got his nap on the car ride.

We made it home about 6 P.M, just in time for a wonderful dinner that my fabulous husband had nicely started.

At 9:30P.M everyone here went off to bed.

That was my day, and one day when I start having typical days again I might write another post of what a typical day has in it.. but until then, I guess this will suffice.

1 comment: