Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finally some Pictures! :)


A Nice Saturday
The Saturday before Martin Luther King Jr. Day was a really nice one here, so we decided to go to Tunica and do the walk that they have. I was really sick that day so we moved rather slow but it was nice to get out, since I had spent most of the day in bed. I blame most of the sickness on my myself. The day before, I decided to do a workout tape since I hadn't been swimming in a while, Alden was fussy so I held him through the whole workout... it was a bad mistake. Morning sickness, soreness, and a cold was not a good combination.



Alden and Markers
This picture below you might be able to see the blue line under Alden's chin and the blue on his face. I caught him pretty fast with this one so he didn't get colored too bad. Earlier in the day he had a deep orange through his hair and all over his face. When Michael came home I told him about it and he asked if I got a picture, I said "No, I cleaned it off" So the second time around that day I remembered the picture. At first just looking in the mirror was punishment enough for Alden, he didn't like the way he looked, but with the second helping of marker for the day, looking in the mirror just made him laugh. He kept playing peek-a-boo with the blue line under his chin and every time he did it he would burst out laughing.

The Snow
This year we have had a couple of snow storms. Here there are a couple of pictures of Alden in the snow, the first one is of Michael helping him sled down a hill on our garbage. He thought it was great!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new baby coming!! Sorry to hear about the morning sickness :( When are you due??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...morning sickness?!! Are you preg? If so, whens your due date, how are you doing, etc etc:)

    Oh and you must be buff to hold a 20 ob weight while working out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the pregnancy. I am glad you are feeling pretty good. That makes a big difference. The Tunica walk looks fun. Last time we went to do it 1/2 was closed due to high water so we should go do it again sometime. That is so cute that Alden didn't like the way he looked with marker on his face--but then found it funny. He is such a cute kid!

    ReplyDelete