Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Graduation!




 I guess Kindergarten graduation has become a big thing. I was amazed to hear that there was a graduation ceremony but was even more surprised when I found out they all dress up in caps and gowns.  I will admit it was fun to see all those kindergartners in caps and gowns.
 They called each kindergartner up to give them their deploma. The deploma came in this nice case similar to the case my high school deploma came in! We all enjoyed the program, even Daddy was able to make it but he had to leave during the calling of names to make it to work.

 Calvin's Graduation

Calvin's graduation was a little more low key. We had a little program where each child resited a few nursery rhymes and then they did a few things together as a group.
At the end each child was given their certificate of completion and a memory page tied to a graduation balloon. We then sat and visited while we had some snacks.
I have really enjoyed doing preschool this year, having Calvin in my class makes me love it even more. It is so fun to be apart of the growth and learning of children!

2 comments:

  1. This was so fun to see! Way to go Alden and Calvin! Grant's preschool graduation was a lot more like Calvin's:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the onley one with a more low key graduation! Many around here will do a big thing with caps and gowns even for preschool!

      Delete