Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Utah trip continued...

Graduation day 2
All the cousins with Uncle Austen.  There couldn't be a bunch more excited when they saw Austen walking up the stairs.  (This second part of graduation was the first time these cousins had seen Austen.)
Benson running the track at the Smith Field House.  He is a good little runner!
During a big chunck of the graduation the cousins and my boys all played over in this half of the Smith Field House.
After graduation we all went over the the Bean Museum.  Mom and Dad had ordered catering from the BYU creamery but we had about an hour before it was ready, which was just the perfect amount of time so we could spend some time looking at the animals at the Bean Museum.  Benson loved it!! Of all my boys  Benson really loves animals! Maybe the others did more at his age but Benson gets so excited when he sees animals.  Sometimes I will take him to petsmart just because I love seeing how excited he gets when we go see all the animals.  So as you can imagine Benson loved the Bean Museum!


When we go on trips without Michael this is usually what happens, all four of us end up snuggling in the same bed.
Playing in the backyard.  How I love the grass in Utah! I love to run on it, roll in it, sleep in it and just look at it. This is a pretty time of the year there.




On Sunday afternoon Austen, Andrew and all of us went to visit Temple square. Which was the perfect close to a perfect trip.  I got to see all of my siblings, and visit all of my favorite places in Utah.  It was a great trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment