Sunday, September 25, 2016

Alden's birthday!

Alden had a great birthday! He got many things that he had been wanting for a long time.  One was a cash register, he's wanted one for a long time and finally got one and loves it.  The other big thing he got was a scooter.  His brothers had fun putting together presents for him as well.  Calvin wrapped up a number of things for him.

His birthday was on a Sunday so he made sure to get in a bunch of fun things the week prior or after his birthday. He got time to play on the computer and we went to peter piper pizza where they played games. On his birthday he had sausage gravy for breakfast, cereal, mac n cheese, and pizza.

His cake was chocolate of course.  He always wants chocolate with chocolate frosting and sometimes chocolate pieces on it! He wanted it to be gluten free so that Benson and I could eat it as well. The last few birthday's everyone has said how they would like us to be able to eat their cake as well. It has been fun for both me and especially Benson to be able to enjoy cake with everyone.

Alden at age 7.  Alden is a great listener, all I have to do is whisper his name and he comes.  He is almost always ready and willing to do whatever I ask him.  I am amazed at how quickly he can get things done.  I will give him a chore and usually find it done by the time I finish feeding Evan or finishing doing whatever I am doing when I ask him to do it.  He can clean up the living room, vacuum it, sweep, mop and a whole bunch of other things. He is a smart boy and a big helper.  I am grateful for his sweet and helpful spirit. What a blessing this big boy is in my life! I learn a lot from him and his example to me, each and every day.




Evan was about 5 months on Alden's birthday.  I love him in blue because his blue eyes show up more! He is our happy smiley sweet boy, he loved Alden's birthday as well, even without eating any cake! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment