Friday, September 30, 2016

My boys

I just wanted to write and say how grateful I am to be surrounded by such wonderful Boys! I love being the Mom of boys.  Each one is so different and brings smiles to my face every day.
Above is a letter with money from Alden I received one day out of random.  Every now and again when I go to bed I will find a letter from him.  I received this one after a long day of potty training, homeschooling, teaching preschool...I had put the kids to bed then went down stairs to clean up, it was late when I finally got to bed and it was a joy to find this sitting on my pillow when I did.

These are some weaving projects Alden and Calvin have done. They have both done a great job at it!


All of my boys together.  For a long while Michael was working 6 days out of the week, only having Sunday's off where he was busy with calling things.  He now is back to working just the normal 5 days a week, and we have been loving it! So nice to be able to have some relaxing days to go do things with him home!

All of these sweet boys make me one happy mom! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment