Monday, September 26, 2016

Potty training

 Benson has had no desire to go to potty in the toilet. Michael and I were starting to wonder if we would ever be able to get him to. We decided to try the weekend of Labor Day because I would have a couple of extra days because of there not being preschool on Monday. At first it was the same as before just a struggle. At one frustrating moment I started racking my brain what would help Benson have a desire to go to the potty in the toilet. It hit me, Benson loves the ocean we made in preschool, he carries it everywhere. The little beads are the fish, so I let him have some more beads (fish) that he got to put in his toilet and then I had him supply the water for his fish. It worked and he almost hasn't had any wet accidents since that time!
 For going potty in the toilet we celebrated with Benson's favorite meal corn bread and chili!

No comments:

Post a Comment