Friday, September 30, 2016

Evan 5 months

Evan is our super happy baby.  Every time I even look his way he gives me the best smiles.  Even if things are crazy I can't help but smile when I look at him.  He sure is a joy to have around. I love the stage that he is in.  He is so playful, and just a little rolly polly little guy.  Anytime I lie him down on his back he grabs his toes and will just roll from side to side. I have taken many pictures of him grabbing his feet because I think it is super cute.

If I put him on his tummy then he just stays on his had and knees and sways back and forth.  He is not crawling yet but he can get around pretty good and the way he is always up on his hands and knees it probably won't be long until he is.


Here are a couple pictures of his sweet little smile! Basically he smiles like this anytime any of us look his way and give him a smile.  Also when he hears the bath going he not only smiles but starts kicking with excitement.


Evan is a big boy.  He is in 9 month clothes .  This is him with Benson who is still wearing 18 month clothes.  Little Evan is trying to catch up with his big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment